GAGGIA Coffee Gift Pack 2019 – Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to claim and information on the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating
in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Only registrations which are submitted
and comply with these conditions of entry may take part in this promotion.
- The offer is only open to Australian residents who purchase the participating models during the Promotion Period.
The directors and employees of the Promoter, its related companies, agencies, suppliers, retailers (and members of all
such persons’ immediate families) are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Claim forms with an address outside of
Australia will be deemed invalid.
- The Promotion is not transferable or exchangeable by the consumer.
- You must pay the full purchase price for the Eligible Product during the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to
receive a Coffee Gift Pack from the Promoter. The Promoter is not obliged to honour any claim where the consumer
has paid only the deposit on a participating GAGGIA product or have entered into a rental, lay-by (unless the lay-by
was commenced and paid in full during the Offer Period), seconds or scratch and dent products.
- Participating Gaggia products are the following: Gaggia Accademia RI9702|03; Gaggia Babila RI9700|06; Gaggia
Anima Prestige RI8762|03; Gaggia Classic RI9303|03.
- Only one claim is permitted per Eligible Product purchased. Multiple claims are permitted provided that a separate
entry is completed for each Eligible Product purchased. A limit of 3 claims per household applies.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion gives consumers the opportunity to receive a Coffee Gift Pack
from the Promoter when a consumer purchases any eligible GAGGIA coffee machine from any nationwide
participating Harvey Norman store between 7th May to the 30th June, 2019 (“the Offer Period”).
- Consumers must log on to www.gaggia.com.au and complete the online claim form with requested details by
11:59pm AEST 15th July 2019. The online form must be completed and original receipt scanned and uploaded. Form
may also be printed and together with a copy of original receipt, mailed to GAGGIA Coffee Gift Pack, 9/4 Huntley Street,
Alexandria, NSW 2015. Entries must be received by last mail on 15th July 2019. Claims redeemed after this date will be
deemed invalid and consumers will not receive a Coffee Gift Pack. Upon validation of the claim form, consumers will
be mailed a Coffee Gift Pack within 30 business days.
- Coffee Gift Pack will be sent by ordinary mail to the address provided on the claim form. It is the consumer’s
responsibility to provide the correct address. The promoter is not responsible for any delays in payment or errors due
to factors outside its reasonable control.
- Each Coffee Gift Pack will include the following products or comparable to:
1 × 1KG Segafredo Zanetti Hot Ciok Chocolate Powder
1 × Chocolate Shaker
1 × Segafredo Keep Cup
1 × 500gr Segafredo Zanetti Intermezzo Locally Roasted Coffee Beans
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will not be obliged to
honour any incomplete forms. The Promoter reserves the right at any time before, on and/or after the closing date of
the promotion to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with claiming process or who
submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any costs incurred by the consumer in submitting a claim or otherwise in participating in this promotion are the
consumer’s sole responsibility. Liability for any tax on any benefits provided to you will be the consumer’s
- The Promoter collects your personal information in order to conduct this promotion, and may, for this purpose, disclose
such information to third parties. Entry is conditional upon providing this information.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and
absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any claimant; or (b) modify, suspend,
terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The promoter is Segafredo Zanetti Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 001 490 580) of 9/4 Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015.